Required: eMatrix Integration experts / Full time -Columbus IN(send resume ASAP)

Hi ,
We have an urgent requirement for our client send resume ASAP with
contact details ..we will arrange your resume immediately...
Position: eMatrix Integration Technical experts (Technical Analyst/
Architect )
Location: - Columbus IN
Salary: DoE
Duration: Full Time /Permanent
Start Date : ASAP
Details:
As a member of the Corporate IT PDM Infrastructure Support Team:
* Responsible for tier 3 technical support of all implemented Matrix
10 products, including:
o Core, RMI, AEF components
o All OOTB Central Apps
o 3rd party Matrix Integrations (OMI, Microsoft, Verity, etc)
o Matrix and 3rd party bolt-ons (MBOM, MCM, Business Metrics, etc)
*
Work closely with Architect and Infrastructure Support team in
design and implementation of Matrix 10 Corp/Common Instance and
associated
*Consult with design and development teams in providing tuning, data
security, data integrity, and optimization suggestions and assistance
in the implementation
of the suggestions.
*
Learn new software tools and applications chosen as Corp PLM
standards, including software from other than Enovia MatrixOne
*As needed, lead or participate in special projects such PDM/PLM Tools
Selection, Six Sigma projects, etc.
*Participate in continuous improvement activities both within and
outside of the group for processes, practices, support, productivity,
and customer satisfaction.
*
Assist in developing and enforcing PDM/PLM architecture and security
standards.
*Manage all projects utilizing the ITPM methodologies
Send us your resume with following details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Work Permit:
Availability to Join the Project:
[...]