Required: eMatrix Integration experts / Full time -Columbus IN(send resume ASAP)

Hi , We have an urgent requirement for our client send resume ASAP with contact details ..we will arrange your resume immediately...
Position: eMatrix Integration Technical experts (Technical Analyst/ Architect ) Location: - Columbus IN Salary: DoE Duration: Full Time /Permanent Start Date : ASAP Details: As a member of the Corporate IT PDM Infrastructure Support Team: * Responsible for tier 3 technical support of all implemented Matrix 10 products, including: o Core, RMI, AEF components o All OOTB Central Apps o 3rd party Matrix Integrations (OMI, Microsoft, Verity, etc) o Matrix and 3rd party bolt-ons (MBOM, MCM, Business Metrics, etc) * Work closely with Architect and Infrastructure Support team in design and implementation of Matrix 10 Corp/Common Instance and associated *Consult with design and development teams in providing tuning, data security, data integrity, and optimization suggestions and assistance in the implementation of the suggestions. *Learn new software tools and applications chosen as Corp PLM standards, including software from other than Enovia MatrixOne *As needed, lead or participate in special projects such PDM/PLM Tools Selection, Six Sigma projects, etc. *Participate in continuous improvement activities both within and outside of the group for processes, practices, support, productivity, and customer satisfaction. *Assist in developing and enforcing PDM/PLM architecture and security standards. *Manage all projects utilizing the ITPM methodologies
Send us your resume with following details: Full Name: Current Location: Work Permit: Availability to Join the Project: Salary Expectation:
Regards Vikas Brook Technologies Inc. 868 Canoas Creek, San Jose CA 95136 Ph: 408-754-6207(desk) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Regards Vikas Brook Technologies Inc. 868 Canoas Creek, San Jose CA 95136 Ph: 408-754-6207(desk) vkaschaudhary@ yahoo.com