Designer in Seattle

I have been a designer for over 7 years in the automotive industry. I have used AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer Wildfire 2.0 and Intralink in the work place and I have training on Catia V5. I have a good background in most types of design work - including transfer press tooling, machine design, military vehicle design and product design. I am proficient in most Windows programs and adapt well to other programs that are used.

I can send out my resume to anyone that would like it. If you would like to look it over please feel free to e-mail me.

Reply to
azazal78