CATIA

Hi All,
I worked with AutoCAD mainly in piping and P&ID preparation. I'm living in Toronto and out of work for 3 months. Some say if I get a course in CATIA,
then I'll have a job soon. For me this is a switch, since in last 10 years I was dealing with fluid mechanics.
How do you see my chances to find a job with CATIA training certificate in the resume.
Need you advice Mak
-- Please reply this, in the group.