BATF satisfaction survey

I just found this on my club's list. Since no one's passed it along here, I will. Just to make sure no one misses this.

Chuck

------------------------------------ Nov 08, 2004

Dear ATF Customer:

ATF will soon be undertaking a survey of customer satisfaction with our services. Our purpose in conducting the survey is to learn about ways of improving our services to you. An independent consulting firm, Sirota Consulting, will conduct the survey.

Sirota Consulting will administer the survey, collect and analyze the responses, and provide us with reports detailing our strengths and areas that require change and improvement. Sirota will maintain the confidentiality of the names of respondents and their organizations. We will only see group data.

You will be able to respond to the survey electronically or on paper. All responses will go directly to Sirota.

When Sirota sends you information about participating in the survey, we hope you will respond. You have the opportunity to give us feedback on our performance and influence any changes undertaken to make us more effective in serving you. We value you as a customer, and we hope that this latest effort to reach out to you will only serve to strengthen our partnership.

Sincerely yours,

Carl J. Truscott Director

Please spread the word among members to respond resoundingly to this survey. This is your ATF invitation to complain about the uneven treatment, delays and bureaucracy you've put up with to this point.

Don't let me down, folks. . .

Mark Bundick, Pres. National Assoc. of Rocketry

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

would be nice if they would allow possible ATF customers to coment also.

Reply to
tater schuld