Routing - No Valid Configuration Found

I am running into an error message that "No valid configuration could be found for this pipe". This happens when I try to use tubing I created. I checked the design table, and it looks like I've followed the correct format. Has anyone had this happen and figured out what to do?

Reply to
timmy_p

SWx Tech Support found the problem. I didn't define the fitting's CPoint properly. It must be the same Nominal Diameter as the tube you will use.

The Use Specification check box under the Parameters box in the Route Properties didn't seem to have any effect on what tubing can be used (having the box cleared didn't override the CPoint nominal diameter).

Even with this sorted out, however, I get another error saying:

"Routing fittings could not be created for these segments"

I am using SWx 2006.

Reply to
timmy_p