Electrical Routing

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the electrical routing feature.

I've defined two 8-pin connectors and given each pin a wire connection point.

Then I defined a cable with 8 cores and created a from-to list files with two of the 8 pin connectors connecting all 8 pins to from connector one to connector 2.

Then when I do a from-to import, SW correctly finds my two connectors and lets me place them. So that part is working perfectly fine.

However, no matter what I try to do, I only get a wire connecting pin

1 of connector1 to pin 1 of connector2.

I don't get any wires connecting the remaining 7 pins to each other.

I was expecting to get one cable, with 8 wires in it to connect both connectors.

I figure I am probably doing something simple wrong somwhere and am just too blind to see it.

Any advice?

Thanks,

-- Stephan

Reply to