3D Publishing

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask you if you could help us find more information about

what SW users are using or exploring for 3D publishing.

We are now seriously looking into 3d publishing software and are

interested in learning what other companies are using to make 3D

documents. Today all of our manufacturing is done with paper manuals

and 2D drawings. We believe that the future in both manufacturing,

training and support documentation lies in 3D. As we see it, the

future manufacturing floor and training facilities will have LCD

screens and by the press of a button will see the animation of the

process needed to be performed at each stage.

Could you please help us by letting us know what 3d documentation

tools you are exploring or using and for what purposes.

Thank you,

Shimon Michaelovich

Rafael

Reply to
shim60

Dear Shimon ,

Check the Arbortext from PTC for the 3D publishing. I have attend recently one of the seminar by PTC and found this tool as the complete solution for Dynamic Publishing

Regards Deepak Gupta

Reply to
Engineer