Routing questions

I am having trouble using the cable/wire part of routing. If I'm reading the Help section correctly, the path should take into account the minimum bend radius set in the lib file and it also appears that one should be able to specify a fixed length.

Does anyone have any experince using these functions and is there any other info available on using routing? Any tutorials floating around?

SW2006 SP4.1

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary K

Here you have a link to a video about wiring with Solidworks.

I am having trouble using the cable/wire part of routing. If I'm

Reply to
Spiessensnv

And here you have another demo on how to create pipes in your assemblies...