Pickling

I bought some dry acid pickling salts from Chronos for cleaning up stainless items after silver soldering. I appreciate that, even at
240gms/litre concentration, this is a pretty weak solution, but I'm still a bit disappointed with the results - I had hoped that it would remove the blackening as well as the flux, but it does not, even after an extended dip. Would I be better off using sulphuric acid instead?
Cheers, Paul
--
paulwilliams

ive never had to use any pickeling agent .. i just go strait to the polishing stage ..
and never had any trouble .
all the best.markj