urgent: adhesive expert

Hi,

I was given a task to look for an adhesive which can withstand a very high temperature. I have some "ceramic adhesives "which might do the job, however our company is looking for some adhesive experts or any suitable persons that might have experience in this field.

If anyone has some contacts of people who have experience in this area, can you please reply me in email. My email address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Reply to
jchung6

Don't know about a person, but here is some high temp adhesive: Sauereisen cement. Maybe you could contact the company directly and ask them for an expert in the field.

davies lovely III

Nelco and Teltech both have expert services available.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Try the support folks at

me

They brag about an adhesive good thru 2400 F

Brian W

Reply to
Brian Whatcott

FWIW, I am using the aluminum filled PyroPutty 1000 to pot a 1/4" copper cooling tube to a copper aerospace model which has so far been exposed to test streams approaching 2600 deg R total temperature for multiple 15-20 sec exposures. I've also used some of the silver filled PyroDuct 597A as well. This really needs to go through it's 2 hr 200F post dry cure to develop any strength. The AL filled PyroPutty is hard after an air cure.

Reply to
me