Water Based Adhesive

Hi,
Does anyone knows how to produce a water based adhesive for food
packaging ? I=B4m assuming that is a acrylic based adhesive or PUD but
I don=B4t know how to formulate a simple product.
Can you help me telling me the generics raw materials ?
Regards,
rodrigo
Reply to
toledo11
Hi,
Does anyone knows how to produce a water based adhesive for food packaging ? I´m assuming that is a acrylic based adhesive or PUD but I don´t know how to formulate a simple product.
Can you help me telling me the generics raw materials ?
This may not give you technical guidance but is Code of Federal Regulations regarding polymers permitted for food contact use:

rodrigo
Reply to
frank.logullo
Frank has already given you good information. I would add that most/ all adhesive manufacturers would know which of their adhesives are approved for direct/indirect food contact. (Do you know the difference and what kind you need?) The same would be true for the additive manufacturers such as tackifiers, plasticizers, ... Once you have some adhesives, tackifiers,... then you can formulate as for any other adhesive.
John Aspen Research, -
"Turning Questions into Answers"
john.spevacek
Dear Frank, thank you very much. I=B4m sure this can help me a lot. regards,
Reply to
toledo11