$200 For Short Phone Interview Of Metal Plating Expert

Hey folks,
I'm looking to interview an expert electroplater over the phone for 30-45 minutes and ask him/her a series of questions related to
electroplating.
You will need to have expert knowledge of all the most common / requested types of electroplating.
The pay will be $200.
If you're interested just reply or call me at the # below.
Thanks, Cory Friedman 973-543-0670
Cory_FNnJ wrote:

I think consultants set their own fees. Randy
naw, just mail me a certified cheque before we talk...