bridgeport table power feed

Anyone considering an add on table power feed should consider "servo" brand. I have a "turbo" model that is great. Much more than just variable power
feed. With setable stops or limits at each end, it will consistantly stop at the set point at the same position, with an occasional .0005" diff. I just finished cutting some gears by plunging to a set depth with power, then rapiding out to a set point, indexing, then plunging again. Even changing feed speed doesn't change the stop position. Great for drilling two holes in multiple parts.