$200 For Expert Electroplater Advice

Hey there,

I am looking to spend an hour on the phone with an expert electroplater who is very knowledgeable about small scale (do it yourself) electroplating.

See

for reference.

Particularly copper, nickel, and chrome baths, knowledge of the various solutions compoants, and all the how-to's...etc.

If this is you, I wil gladly pay you $200 for an hour of your time.

(and perhaps some of our BIG projects coming up will be a match for you)

If you're interested, just give me a quick ring at: 973-699-2397 and we'll promptly set up the call.

Or email me at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks, Cory Friedman

Reply to
Cory_FNnJ