Looking for instructions for Dragon 1/35 stug instructions

DRAGON KIT #6008, 1/35 SCALE STURMGESCHUTZ III Ausf.B. Sd.Kfz.142.

I lost the instructions to this kit. I figured I might be able to do it without them, but of course much easier with them. :)

I see Dragon has several stug variants, seems like maybe the instructions would be similar, so I guess any 1/35 Dragon Stug instructions would be welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
[Zoots]

lol at my subject line

Reply to
[Zoots]

... at least you noticed... and sent it to the correct ng :)

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg