Baldor Grinder Accessories for Sale

Just in case anyone is interested, there are a bunch of Baldor grinder accessories up for auction.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat

Your picture is useless, as is your description. You would do yourself and your customers a great service if you describe what it is you are selling especially what it is and what grinder it fits. A clear picture is also very helpful.

You can ignore this if you don't care about getting good value for it, but in that case you should just give it to Goodwill.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

220 0 article Path: finder4.readnews.com!fnd01.iad01.newshosting.com!textbe01-ams!hwmnpeer02.ams!hw-filter.ams!hwmnpeer03.ams!hwmnpeer01.ams!hwmnpeer01.lga!hwmedia!news.highwinds-media.com!hw-filter.lga!fe06.lga.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail From: "wayne mak" Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking References:

Subject: Re: Baldor Gr>

Reply to
wayne mak