Brierley drill grinder

Just bought a Brierley Cadet drill sharpener from a sale,looks all ther

apart from instructions. It was made by Z Brierley of Llandudno, Wales I got on to directory enquiries, there was one Brierley in Llandudno s I phoned, a Lady Brierley answered the phione (talking to real uppe class) sure enough it was her husband that ran the firm, he died 1 years ago and the business was sold and went bust 10 years ago. What wanted was a copy of the instruction manual, can anyone help ? Regards Davi

-- stereotyp

----------------------------------------------------------------------- stereotype's Profile:

this thread:

stereotype

Brierley's is now owned by Chester UK. Their web site is still valid.

sales number gets you Chester and the service number gets you Don who was their works manager until they finished in 2004.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Reply to
ablum44

Thanks John i've been in touch with Brierley today and they are sure Do

will be able to supply a copy when he gets back off holiday. Davi

-- stereotyp

this thread:

stereotype