Many thanks

Hi, just wanted to thank all those who replied to my request for a manual for Bamford EV1 (my first engine) Now the owner of a pile of bits in my garage! Loads to do but was wondering if I could find out anything about my engine from the engine number?

12840 2 hp 700 rpm

I notice internal fire list one engine number as 14325 Date 1936. Not sure if engine numbers were completly sequential? Does this mean mine is pre this date?

Reply to
bruce

Bruce, Pretty good chance of that say 1934/5. Dont buy a second engine but if you do it must be kept locked in a shed away from the first, they are prone to breeding if left together and before you know it you have a large family of engines :-)) By the way will you be at Enstone looking for much needed bits, cast wheels for trollies etc.

Mart> Hi, just wanted to thank all those who replied to my request for a

Reply to
Campingstoveman