ac /dc tig welder

is the link for the german importer I brought my tig from
the unint I brought was the free tig adc 200a The price includes
german vat at the time time I think I paid 1200euros including
shipping as I have a vat number I paid vat this end
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew Bishop
Thanks! And are you really happy with them? Did you have a look inside? Looking at the higher-end model with adjustable AC-freq and its zillion knobs, I fear it is at least as confusing inside. :-)
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller
I did take the side of the very thin paper manual does give a block diagram showing which circuit board does what at first I ordered the one without variable ac frequency but changed my mind and went for the next model up extra 140 euros I glad I did the variable frequency has been great on ally in all I pleased with it for the money I also have £6000 esab mig with preset programs depending on wire / gas /material which does heavy duty ally so you cant compare but for the money I thought a good value machine have made some motor bike engine subframes with no trouble the one future I wish it had is a foot pedal to control the amps I may look into that in future buy putting a plug in foot pedal connected in with the existing output variable resister
Andrew
Reply to
Andrew Bishop