bca jig borer

hi everybody, i wonder if anyone can help me trace a manual for a bca mk2
from the 1950s or 60s any help much appreciated, thanks, john
Reply to
john
John,
iirc they are still in business somewhere around Guildford.
Andrew Mawson
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
They advertise fairly regularly in the ME - I think I remember seeing their advert in quite a recent edition.
Jim.
Reply to
Jim Guthrie
thanks, i have been i touch with tenga engineering, but it's just on answerphone at the moment, and i have had no replies to my messages, john
Reply to
john
I have a mkII that I inherited from my father. He had a small amount of information from TENGA in 1992. That information simply comprises a brief spec for the mkIII and some pictures of accessories (collets, boring head, clamps etc.) and a list of companies which use the product. Send me a snail mail address and you are welcome to copies of what little I have.
I don't have any collets (don't even know the official designation for the BCA/Leinen collets) but I was planning to manufacture a batch from first principals once I've got the new workshop built and the Hardinge commissioned.
If you do, somehow, get your hands on a manual I would appreciate a chance of a copy, as would Tony at lathes.co.uk, I suspect.
Regards Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand