Hobbymat Universal Lathe.

Good evening.

A friend of mine owns a Hobbymat Universal Lathe and wishes to buy a face plate, four jaw chuck and a set of change wheels for this lathe. Anyone out there with any or all of these items can either contact my friend direct on

01268 795534 or Email me and I will pass on the relevant information. I'm told that the lathe has a 65mm centre. I hope this makes sense to you engineers.
Reply to
Michael Ronan

Contact Essel Eng They supply all bits for Hobbymat. Satisfied customer etc etc.

Tel/Fax:- 01686 412040

E-mail:- snipped-for-privacy@esselengineering.co.uk

Regards Colin Docherty

Reply to