First lathe

I have just purchased an Axminster BV20M lathe. As a new beginner albeit a bit old could someone please advise where I should begin to start learning to turn before I go to the real expense of buying a steam engine to build. Any advice from the experienced out there will be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance. Col PS I have with the lathe a three and four jaw chuck and fixed steady and a face plate

Reply to
Colin Murray

I would second that, great source of info, training tools and machines. Just never seemed quite enough time, one evening a week never seemed enough :-)

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Woolhead