Need 4jaw indep. Chuck for Hobbymat MD65...

Hi,

I'm looking for a 4 jaw independent chuck for a Hobbymat MD65.

I've seen a Roebuck 85mm chuck at about GBp 120, and the Axminster one looks similar.

Has anyone any experience of fitting one of these to an MD65? What do I have to do? Which chuck is better? Can I use a 100mm chuck, or will only the 85mm one fit?

Many thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis