Jap 5

Gentlemen, Have returned from the north with a request, does anybody have a manual for a Jap 5 engine I can borrow please.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

IIRC it is covered by the DWE reprint (which is of course much cheaper from the man himself than from "Petterguy"). See

hth Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

I have a copy in pdf format if you send your email to snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com a copy will wisk through the interweb to you

Steve

The wild eye

Roland,

As usual a fountain of information, didn't bother to look as thought this would not be covered by him. Not for me you understand but for a work collegue who's lad has a Ransomes Mastif 36 inch cut lawn mower we fetched up from Dorset. Still struggling to get L ready for Burford but now off for 2.5 days until I go to Italy again for more training Sunday so should catch up.

Mart> IIRC it is covered by the DWE reprint (which is of course much

Reply to
Campingstoveman