new tarpen generator

I am trying to find out as much as possible about them especialy contact settings . the last owner of mine put a new ht lead on and disturbed the contacts, also a copy of a manual would be greatly appreciated by this newcomer.

Reply to
talks2much

Gentlemen,

As the engine is a Villiers and I can't find my info can somebody give Ian the points gap for his magneto please. Also if anybody has a manual for Tarpens I'd like a copy to. Ta

Mart> I am trying to find out as much as possible about them especialy

Reply to
Campingstoveman