Seeking alpha testers for new Least-Cost Charge Calculation Program

Hello all. I'm looking for about ten brave souls who would be willing to alpha-test (test-drive) a program I've developed: FoundrySearch
Least-Cost Charge Estimator. The target user would be a small- to medium-sized melting operation that needs a tool to estimate the least expensive mix of materials to charge into his furnaces.
The alpha test group will receive the alpha versions of the software at no cost. All that I ask is that you use this Windows-based program, make suggestions and report any bugs.
Oh, about the bugs. This program WILL have bugs. The help file is preliminary. I fully expect that the brave souls who test this program will crash it, perhaps even locking up their computers.
If you'd like to participate, please send a short note to me at [metallurgist at consultant dot com]. I'll limit the groups to the first ten SERIOUS people I hear from.
Thank you so much in advance for your help.
- David Drake
Why not stick with the spreadsheet version and avoid the bugs?

Thank you for you interest. If you would like to help, please send an email to [metallurgist at consultant dot com].
Have a nice day!