on others when
the craft or what
you start up one
everyone else, be
couldn't agree more Steve !
my2¢
Reply to
"Keyman
Well; with all that said, you might consider finding a niche that the
other locksmiths don't care to bother with. In my neck of the woods are
a couple of newcomers that are specializing in Motorcycle keys and they
have my whole hearted support because years ago I decided that I
couldn't be bothered with all of the excess time and inventory involved
with that aspect of the profession.
Phil
btw; If you charge cut rate prices don't be surprised if your customers
have little respect for your time. People know that they get what they
pay for.
[Snip]
Reply to
cashcroft