Re: seeking new career

Well; with all that said, you might consider finding a niche that the other locksmiths don't care to bother with. In my neck of the woods are a couple of newcomers that are specializing in Motorcycle keys and they have my whole hearted support because years ago I decided that I couldn't be bothered with all of the excess time and inventory involved with that aspect of the profession. Phil btw; If you charge cut rate prices don't be surprised if your customers have little respect for your time. People know that they get what they pay for.

[Snip]
Reply to
cashcroft