Revell 1/72 scale German U-Boat....

I have been monitoring and looking for the arrival of the model, but it seems that it is a no show for the U.S. Does anyone know when it will arrive here in the U.S. I was told it was very soon, and others say that they do not know. But I could tell you this though, if anyone wants to get one, either order it from HLJ or Hannants. I will be ordering mine through them.

I know there are people out there would like to purchase this kit real bad. But I feel for everyone here.....

William

Reply to
William L. Powell

I have been monitoring and looking for the arrival of the model, but it seems that it is a no show for the U.S. Does anyone know when it will arrive here in the U.S. I was told it was very soon, and others say that they do not know. But I could tell you this though, if anyone wants to get one, either order it from HLJ or Hannants. I will be ordering mine through them.

I know there are people out there would like to purchase this kit real bad. But I feel for everyone here.....

William

Reply to
William L. Powell

Wow! It's here in Vancouver BC, and we're usually several months behind the US. Witness the Czech Model Goose, out in the US but still eagerly awaited here.

If you want to do mailorder, you can get it from Blue Mountain Hobbies:

Brian I reccommended him, and he might smile at me the next time I'm in the shop... :)

Reply to
Jeff C

FWIW The word from one of the distributors is sometime in March.

Bill Shuey

"William L. Powell" wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I have multiples on order for my shop. Looking at mid March as arrival date.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Henk

Reply to
Andrew Irving

Actually I'm getting two net prices for my shop. Those ordered before the price change are having those prices honored by my distributors. I am likewise selling the original orders to my customers for the original MSRP. Never took a dime in deposits for these (as a rule I don't ever) but it's the way I do business. These subs are all sold out along with quite a few of the later price. The first one is mine .

Dave Henk Jacksonville, FL

Reply to
Dave Henk