F/S ARMY AND NAVY MODELWORLD MAGAZINES

ARMY AND NAVY MODELWORLD MAGAZINES. A very well produced British (Published Monthly)modelling magazine with lots of b/w photos, uniform color plates and b/w scale drawings. Covers a wide range of rare subject matter. All in VG condition.

1983. May (First issue),Jun,Jul,Sept,OctNov, Dec. 1984. Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Oct/Nov,Dec 1984/Jan 1985 1985. Mar,Apr,May,Jun, Price $20.00US for the lot. Shipping will be extra depending on destination.
Reply to
Derek Frost

Derek

I would be interested in the Army and Navy Modelworld issues as well.

Can do as one order with the first or as seperate orders. It would be cheaper for me to buy one Postal MO, they can be seperate if you like.

BTW, I have a ten page disposal list, mostly books and magazines with some kits. If you would like a copy I'll send it with the MO. Just let me know.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72