help converting a newer acad filed to R14

I have a file done in acad 2005/2006 I guess, because my R14 says incompatible version. So I tried opening it with LandDesktop 3 (which I
think is 2002 code) but same message. any ideas?? or converters on line. If I have to recreate this drawing then I am going to have lots of work ahead of me....
Thanks Chris
DwgGateway has a nifty little converter you should all have.
MichaelB www.michaelbulatovich.ca
----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Ciatteo Newsgroups: alt.cad.autocad Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 6:24 PM Subject: help converting a newer acad filed to R14
I have a file done in acad 2005/2006 I guess, because my R14 says incompatible version. So I tried opening it with LandDesktop 3 (which I think is 2002 code) but same message. any ideas?? or converters on line. If I have to recreate this drawing then I am going to have lots of work ahead of me....
Thanks Chris
I use autocad 2004 in the options menu you can select the open & save menu then select the version of autocad in which you want the dwg to be saved.save the autocad dwg created in autocad 2005 or 2006 into older format and can view it in old autocad versions.