ProE Wildfire Startup Directory

Hi ,

Is there anyway I can set my Wildfire Start up directory beside the option during the program installation ?

I had choose the dir I want during installation but it seems not working. This is important to me as I had my own setting and I wish not to put that config.pro at "My document" folder .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards, Chris

Reply to
Chris C

To change the start up directory, you can simply right click the icon of ProE Wildfire on you desktop and then choose property. After that, type the path you preferred in the start position. Remember change the setting for start menu too.

Right click the icon/start menu >>> property >>> change the start position to the right path.

Good Luck~

Jack

"Chris C" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com ???...

Reply to