Citect Scada

When installing Citect Scada 5.5 on a XP-computer I get problems when trying to run the Computer Setup Wizard. I get the error message:
Cannot continue with setup Unable to open master.dbf Check USER path in Citect INI file If you have not run Citect Explorer before, do so before running again
I find no errors in the .INI file and the master.dbf is accesible when Citect isn't running anyway.
Any suggestions???
We have v5.5 running on XP SP1 here just fine and have never had a problem. You'll have to talk to the guys at Citect Support for that one..
It looks like a permissions issue to me. Are you using SP2? Did you stop any AV utilities before starting the install??
Cameron:-)

trying
We are using XP with SP2. Norton AV was running during install. I agree that it looks like a permission issue, looks like the application itself locks the file? I also tried to install the Citect service pack B.
Magnus

Magnus, I think Citect has issues with XP2 (like most other PC-based industrial software), but Norton AV will stuff the install for certain. Turn off Norton AV and try again.
Cameron:-)

Citect representatives has confirmed the problem with XP2. The workaround is to start the wizard separately (also valid for communication wizard). Apparently a new release (6.x) will be out soon that will fix these problems.
Magnus