PC-based multiloop PID controller?

This is not meant to be a sales pitch, and I have tried to limit any sales hype, but my company just introduced a PC-based multiloop PID controller and we really would like to know what control engineers think about it ? whether good or bad. We have had a lot of people download the free beta but so far we have not had much feedback pro or con. It has all the bells and whistles including networking, but is it what a control engineer would find useful? Where would it be used? What applications? Extruders? Ovens? How could we improve it?

We would really appreciate some unbiased feedback from control engineers.

Warren PC-PID, LLC.

warren