21st century 1/32 kits

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody here in the USA,has bought any of the 21st Century 1/32 kits marketed by WalMart? i picked up the Macchi 202 on a whim and it has been a fun kit to build.I figured how bad could it be for $10? Well,the answer is not too bad,except for the fact i have 2 RH MLG doors.Another gent on Hyperscale had a similar problem with his Me109 kit,having 2 RH wing slats.He contacted their customer service and was sent another RH slat! I'm not encouraged ,although i will call and email them and see if I have any luck obtaining the LH MLG door i need.In the meantime,if anybody picks up a 202 kit and gets 2 LH doors,I'm up for a trade! Thanks, Kelly Voyles Hanford,Calif.

Reply to
Teresa Voyles

I have all of the kits, except for the Stuka. They are not that bad, you are correct. I find the instructions spotty and sometimes unclear, but the kits are well molded and built.

Lance

Reply to
Bluepen

Reply to
Teresa Voyles

It is too bad Wally World's marketing isn't up to speed. I have yet to find one of these kits and I've hit several stores in the Baltimore area, a couple of them several times.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

Reply to
Teresa Voyles

Reply to
Bluepen

Bill,

Our Wally World stocks them in the toy area not with the kits. Maybe check there

Reply to
Count DeMoney