21st century 1/32 kits

Hi all,
I was wondering if anybody here in the USA,has bought any of the 21st
Century 1/32 kits marketed by WalMart? i picked up the Macchi 202 on a whim
and it has been a fun kit to build.I figured how bad could it be for $10?
Well,the answer is not too bad,except for the fact i have 2 RH MLG
doors.Another gent on Hyperscale had a similar problem with his Me109
kit,having 2 RH wing slats.He contacted their customer service and was sent
another RH slat! I'm not encouraged ,although i will call and email them and
see if I have any luck obtaining the LH MLG door i need.In the meantime,if
anybody picks up a 202 kit and gets 2 LH doors,I'm up for a trade!
Thanks,
Kelly Voyles
Hanford,Calif.
Reply to
Teresa Voyles
I have all of the kits, except for the Stuka. They are not that bad, you are correct. I find the instructions spotty and sometimes unclear, but the kits are well molded and built.
Lance
Reply to
Bluepen
It appears that 21st Century's customer service is getting up to speed.i sent an email to them last night and got a reply today that the part will go out tomorrow.Kudos to 21st Century toys.Kelly Voyles
Reply to
Teresa Voyles
It is too bad Wally World's marketing isn't up to speed. I have yet to find one of these kits and I've hit several stores in the Baltimore area, a couple of them several times.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
Bill Shuey
Hi Bill.No kidding,apparently I got the last Zero kit today and asked the toy dept. manager if they were going to get anymore kits.They said they didn't have info indicating that they would be getting anymore,either. Btw,a Fedex truck showed up in front of my house with the correct part i needed.Great service on 21st Century's part.The Zero doesn't look so bad either,although I've read that the kit has elements of several different varients of the A6M.I'm no expert on the A6M,it looks okay for my purposes. Kelly Voyles
Reply to
Teresa Voyles
I am probalby going to buy the last BF-109 today... have one, but can always build another paint scheme, especially at these prices!
Reply to
Bluepen
Bill,
Our Wally World stocks them in the toy area not with the kits. Maybe check there
Reply to
Count DeMoney