21st Century does 1/32 model kits - $10

Dunno if these have been mentioned before, but I came across a few 21st
Century Toys 1/32nd kits at Walmart this afternoon. Two, planes. Macchi 204
and A6M Zero and a German halftrack, SdKfz 4 (I think). The halftrack might
have been $10 or $15.
The planes were not sealed, so I took a peek. Both kits had prepainted
pilots. The rest was unbuilt plastic that had that translucent."made of
crap" sort of look to it. Tires may havbe been pre-painted or rubber. Still
for $10 probably worth a build on one or both of them. Might be something in
there useful enough.
Anyone build one yet?
Still waiting on the H-34 and all those glorious variations (READ: Westland
Wessex) Trumpeter, et al.
WmB
Reply to
WmB