21st Century 1/32 kits . . .

. . anyone seen any instore beside the 109F?

Reply to
tomcervo

Found the Corsair, the Folger and the Zero at the local Walmart. I check every few days for the Stuka, so I can fill out the collection. At $10 a kit you can't go wrong.

This is in Alaska, so I am assuming availability other places would be better. They only have 2 to 4 kits on the shelf at a time.

Lance

Reply to
Bluepen

they don't get ANY at my squallmart. so you are luckier than i, lance.

Reply to
someone

Wow $59 a kit is what the local hobby shop here in San Diego is getting for the new Chinese PLAAF MIG 15. Have never seen any of the 21st century models at any of the local Walmarts in San Diego. Of course the average resale house here is around $650-700,000 so why am I surprised!? jimbo

Reply to
jimbol51

Reply to
Bluepen

They do have a website, but the "where to buy" is empty, and the only want to deal with retailers on mail.....

Claus Gustafsen