21st Century toys 1/18 Scale Planes

Hi Guys, I read awhile ago that 21st Century toys were releasing a bunch of 1/18th scale planes this year. I always check Toys R Us but all they ever have are the Corsair, P-38, Stuka... I would assume since it is August some of these new releases have shown up but not at TRU.

So.... Where does one go to buy these other than Toys R Us?

Thanks, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

So far thats the only store I,ve seen them in. I did go to an airshow here in upstate NY and a vendor was selling them at 65.00 each. I'll stick with TRU for

44.00.
Reply to
Ajsandusky

Another online source is

Frank May

Best bet as far as e-tailers go is to try Small Blue Planet. Also, 21st items, including several XD (1:18) aircraft will be sold exclusively through Walmart starting this fall, so keep an eye out there as well.

HTH, Todd PS For a site where 21st XD/32x items are the topic, check out the following: (Copy and paste into browser)

P8ntGuns4Sale

I've seen them in extremely limited numbers at a couple local Targets. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

I think the website listed on the box is supposed to list locations... have not tried it though.

Craig

Reply to
Craig