F/S 1:18th Scale Spitfire

Hi Guys, Car needs tires so gonna sell some of my toys. I have a new in unopened box 1:18th Scale Spitfire MK.1. This is by Motorworks/21st Century so if you have seen these aircraft then you know the quality is outstanding, for what is essentially a toy. Roy Sutherland does the research on these so they are IMO superb.

This Spitfire is in British camo with invasion stripes and the fuselage code of 4Q. I am asking 30.00 plus 10.00 to ship. Lower 48 States only, please. Payment by money order or a personal check is okay but will delay shipping by 2 weeks until it clears.

This will look great hanging from your hobby room ceiling or as a companion to your 700.00 1:18 Messerschmitt! :-)

Interested? LMK

Thanks, Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant

MAX, ROB HERE WANTS TO BUY YOUR 1/18TH SCALE MOTORWORKS D-DAY VERSION 4Q SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE AIRPLANE IF YOU STILL HAVE IT PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU DO OR DO NOT STILL HAVE IT , I AM READY TO BUY IT NOW! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

951 737-0462
Reply to
ROBERT (ROB)