21st Century Soldier 1/18 Zero?

Does anybody know where I can purchase a new 1/18 21st Century Soldier Zero?
I know that the 1/32 Zeros are available but am looking for the original
1/18 Zero. jim
Reply to
jimbol51
Try these guys
I dealt with before, and will again.....good people
Reply to
Ian Maw
yep, that's the place to go. they also have an ebay store, or just google 1/18 zero and see what's out there.
Craig
Reply to
crw59
yep, that's the place to go. they also have an ebay store, or just google 1/18 zero and see what's out there.
Craig
Reply to
crw59
They have the 1/32 Zeros in stock but no 1/18 Zeros. Any other ideas? jim
Reply to
jimbol51