re. 21st Century Models or something to that effect?

Was in my local hobby shop in San Diego today and saw these beautiful metal recreations of a Stuka and an FW-190D. I think the name was 21st Century Models made in China. Does anybody know who carries these models? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimbol51

are you sure they were metal? 21st Century makes 1/24 and 1/18 plastic planes - great for the garage ceiling! i have around 12. a google search for 1/24, 21st century should find a few dealers.

21st Century Toys, Big Boy Toys I think is it, they are in Florida. google is where I found my sources. a 1/18 TBF Avenger is coming out soon!

Craig

jimbol51 wrote:

Reply to
crw59

Sure they aren't 1/32 instead of 1/24 in addition to the 1/18?

Reply to
frank