Decal Hunt

Looking for an old Superscale (maybe even as far back as Microscale) sheet for the SM.79 that included markings for "Corsa".

Anybody?

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

1/72? some kind soul sent me a set for the sm79 but i don't know if it's what you want. nag me in a day or two so i don't forget to look. it's a matter of is it in the kit box, (i have 3-4) or is it in the decal box, decal box backup, decal box partial, decal box pending or decal box dead storage? and where are the decal boxes.....and the kits? i will look, tom.
Reply to
someone

ok, look in the picture group and tell me if this is what you need. any problems, email me. i can't seem to find yours.

Reply to
someone

That was fast.

I'm looking for the "Corsa" markings for a friend. If I find them I'll hand delver them when we are in Italy in May/June. I've never been over to the illustrations side of RMS. I think that I have your address, though. I'll try that.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

ok