Shameless Self Promotion (eBay Auction)

Up this week --

VISION Resin Kit 1/4 'Commandant Lee' Monogram Injection Plastic USS Voyager Star Trek Monogram Injection Plastic 1/32 Phantom Mustang

BANDAI Injection Plastic 1/48 0G Battle Unit (3 in 1) Nadesico BANDAI Injection Plastic 1/100 MG RX-78 GP01 Gundam 0083 BANDAI Injection Plastic 1/100 MG RX-79 GP01-Fb Gundam 0083 BANDAI Injection Plastic 1/100 MG MS-06S Zaku II (Char Special)

David C Chiu

If you're going to spam a newsgroup, at least this is the nicest the way to do it. List all of your auctions in one message and include a link or links. Do it only once, not daily for the duration of the auctions. The only improvement I could add is to stick something in your subject line telling us generally what you're selling. That way, a Car Guy=A9 like me wouldn't even have to look. So thank you for doing it (mostly) right.

-- C=2ER. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger