Who makes good helicopters?

I've had the urge to build some model helicopters lately, so who makes a good kit? I used to build a lot of tanks when I was younger and I always thought the Tamiya tank kits were a cut above their competitors. What about helicopters, anyone have an opinion? Some of the Italieri kits have caught my eye, how are they?

Reply to
iarwain

What do you consider good? The new Italeri ACH-47 is a good kit. The MRC and Dragon helos all seem to good. IMHO

Reply to
bluumule

The Hasegawa 1/48 AH-64D kit is one of the best out there.

Reply to
Kelly Quirk

iarwain a formulé la demande :

Heller makes a fabulous 1/35 Super Frelon.

Reply to
Flying Frog