Attention Houston Texas area modelers

If any of you guys live in this area, I am sure you are familiar with G&G model shop. I was there today and spoke to the owners Daughter, Dianne. She is very interested in our business and will order anything you want her too. I urged her to start stocking some misc. kits from Classic Airframe, Special Hobby, Roden, Trumpeter etc. This is a true Mom and Pop store and has been in Houston for some 50 years. They really want our business but can not risk stocking tons of stuff that will not move rather quickly. If you haven't gone by there in a while please do.

Mike West/Lone Star Models

Reply to
Mike West