This morning, we heard an explosion next door, and we were told by the police and fire department, that it was a gas torch exploding. The plumbers were apparently working in the basement and a hand held propane tank & torch exploded in the plumbers hand! Miraculously, no one was hurt. The explosion was very loud and we thought a tree limb had fallen on our house. My wife met the plumbers boss on the way out of the street and he informed her that that was indeed what happened. Pretty scary. The people in the house across the street from the accident said it felt like their house had lifted off the foundation for a moment. The plumbers stumbled out to the street and sprawled on the grass until the paramedics arrived. One the guys shirt was torn and he was in a daze but no other injuries. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
-Mike St. Louis