connected when finished
UPDATE: I just spoke with the owner's daughter. Here is the story. The plumbers were working in the basement to remove an old concrete sink. The plumber noticed the benzomatic style torch (not sure if it was the tank or tip) getting too hot. Possibly too hot to hold. He threw the tank across the basement and it blew up and started a fire. The force of the explosion blew the doors off their hinges, broke windows, etc.Firefighters said a couple more minutes and the fire would have engulfed the house. Fast action by the plumbers saved the fire from spreading. Also, one of the occupants of the house was on an oxygen tank. The plumbers got the person and the oxygen out of the house before the firefighters arrived. No one was hurt. I suspect that the plumbers will have damage to their hearing.