Oxy/Propane Torch

Well, I would had never believed just how well Oxy propane setup cuts,
I got a smith medium duty tough cut outfit mb54-510l with T rated hose,
propane cutting tip and rosebud for propane
all I had here was a chunk of 1/2 plate, and it cut it like butter a nice
clean cut too
I'm sure it w2ill work find for heating anything I will ever need to heat, and
heck I can cook now
anyhow
thanks for the tips on propane oxy cutting heating
Reply to
me