Oxy/Propane Torch

Well, I would had never believed just how well Oxy propane setup cuts,

I got a smith medium duty tough cut outfit mb54-510l with T rated hose, propane cutting tip and rosebud for propane

all I had here was a chunk of 1/2 plate, and it cut it like butter a nice clean cut too

I'm sure it w2ill work find for heating anything I will ever need to heat, and heck I can cook now

anyhow thanks for the tips on propane oxy cutting heating

Reply to
me