Revell-Germany 1/72 EH101 HC3 Helicopter Kit Question

I recently acquired a 1/72 Italeri EH-101 Cormorant kit and noticed that it includes the single-wheel main landing gear used only on the prototype. To build a production Cormorant, I need the two-wheel main landing gear.

I noticed that Revell-Germany produces an EH101 HC3 (Kit 04468) which I'm assuming is actually from an Italeri mold. The real EH101 HC3 has twin-wheel main landing gear.

My question is, does the R-G EH101 HC3 really include the twin-wheel main landing gear?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

Yes, it does.

Regards,

Tim Brandt

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Tim Brandt

building report on the italeri EH-101 kit can be seen at:

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert