Drawing UI error, can't move drawing views

SW2007 latest sp For some reason when working with drawings something happens and when I select a drawing view it is outlined in pink and I can no longer move it. Just now when typing this on another computer it began working again and I can move drawing views again. Other times I must close the drawing and re-open it. Any ideas?

Mark B.

Reply to
mark Bannister

Almost sounds like you've toggled ON to lock view position