White Dot at Origin

Since our company upgraded to SW2007 about a month ago, most everyone here has this white dot at the origins of their parts and assemblies. It is visible regardless of how you rotate it, and is very annoying.

I originally thought it may be hardware related. But, there are a couple of seats here that doesn't have the white dot, and supposedly, we are all using the same hardware. I seriously doubt that we really are though.

I can't figure out what it is or how to turn it off. Anyone got a clue?

Seth Renigar Hayward Pool Products

Reply to
Seth Renigar

if using same hardware then ... is everyone using same video drivers?

Reply to
kenneth